Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London.
This theatre is the crown of the Nimax Theatres stable of theatres; and has been recently acquired.
It is a grade II* listed building built by D'Oyly Carte and designed by architect Colcutt.
The theatre opened in 1888 as The Royal English Opera House, but was renamed the Palace in 1911.
In future restoration of the elaborate terracotta façades and repairs and improvements in the auditorium including new lighting rails are envisaged. A design strategy and implementation programme is being developed.